212 Helen Drive
Enjoy the best of Millbrae living in this updated four bedroom, two bathroom split-level home in the supreme Meadow Glen neighborhood. The home’s delightful exterior is immediately welcoming and enhanced with a plush lawn, designer paint and a wide driveway. Once inside you’ll enjoy the natural light filled living room with large bay window, hardwood floors and inset wood-burning stove. The spacious dining room overlooks the rear yard while bridging the living room and eat-in kitchen. The upper level offers a restful retreat, including a master suite with en-suite bathroom, three additional good-sized bedrooms, 5th bedroom perfect for an office, nursery or craft-room and shared hall bathroom.
Graceful living areas extend from the indoors out to beautifully landscaped back yard lined with mature orange, lemon, apricot and plum trees. A covered custom built outdoor pizza kitchen, with BBQ, prep sink, travertine floor, is ideal for alfresco dining, entertaining guests and relaxation.
Completing this home’s appeal and desirability is its close proximity of approximately .25 mile to downtown Millbrae shopping and restaurants and convenient access to Millbrae BART, Caltrain station, Highways 101 and 280 and SFO International Airport. Just a short drive away you can enjoy Crystal Springs Regional Trail, which includes Sawyer Camp, San Andreas and Crystal Springs Segments, providing miles of walking, running, hiking, skating/rollerblading, cycling and horseback riding.
- Originally built in 1950 and approximately 2090 square feet of split-level living space set on a picturesque lot of approximately 5,162 square feet
- Four bedrooms + office/bonus room/5th bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Formal entry way with guest coat closet
- Large living room features a granite-surround, inset wood-stove with wood mantle and a bay picture window overlooking with plantation shutters
- Dining room sits conveniently between the living room and the kitchen with broad windows overlooking the back yard
- Updated eat-in kitchen with ample wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher and gas range with hood, a bay window and recessed lighting over the sink
- Master bedroom suite encompasses wall-to-wall windows overlooking the peaceful rear yard, expansive walk-in closet with cedar plank flooring and access door to attic storage space and an en-suite bathroom containing a wide vanity, walk-in shower, stain glass covered skylight, bidet and tile flooring
- Three bedrooms include hardwood flooring:
- First provides dual closets and a window bench with built-in cabinets and shelving
- Second includes a wall of windows with plantation shutters and dual closets with cedar plank flooring
- Third has an inset carpet, built-in desk with overhead lighting and double door closet
- Bonus room with tile flooring and double door closet could be used as a 5th bedroom, office, play room or craft room
- Full hall bathroom with tile surround bathtub and separate stall shower, large vanity and tile flooring
- Hardwood flooring, crown moulding, stylish baseboards and fresh paint throughout. Central forced heat and air conditioning.
- Charming backyard features lush landscaping, lawn area, vegetable garden, numerous fruit trees, spacious side yard a custom-built pizza kitchen with tile flooring, prep counter top and sink, BBQ spit and ample lighting
- Extra deep approximately 600+ sq. ft. two-car garage with workshop space, plenty storage cabinets and laundry area with utility sink
- Schools: Green Hills Elementary, Taylor Middle and Mills High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment availability)